Peugot Boxer L2H2 Ambulance
Boxer L2H2- panel van
Lateral sliding door
2 rear swinging glazed doors
Front air-conditioning, rear distribution.
• Headlamps, side lamps, tail lamps, stop lamps, number plate lamps, and reflectors, reverse lights hazard warning lights.
• Rear View camera and a 7” monitor in drive cabin
• Time limit switch and a lamp for easily accept patient room
• Radio AM/FM shall be provided
• Air conditioning system in the driver’s and patient is controlled separately
• Heavy-duty three speed twin electric windscreen wipers.
• Fixed partition with glasses with frontal storage compartment,1 drawer, 2 storages closed by doors, one opened compartment for storage of emergency bag and 1 storage for portable chair. Upper part used as a working surface with anti-fall edges. Anti-sliding monobloc floor
• On the floor : mobile support table for the stretcher with manual proclive/declive system.
• Lower storage compartment composed of: Storage bin for the vaccum mattress, 2 open storages in lower part, 3 drawers, 1 storage for heater, one sink fixed on the work plan
• Pivoting attendant seat
• 5*12 volts and 1*220 volts plugs
• Rotating light
• Emergency light bar integrated 2 rotating lights and warning signal
• Rear air conditioning with evaporator on the roof.