FIREX 200 SYSTEM
FIREX 200 system provides superior fire protection using HFC227ea gas (CF3 CHFCF3-Hepta Fluoropropane), in a wide range of applications from sensitive electrical equipment to industrial applications using flammable liquids. HFC-227ea is ideal for applications where clean-up of other media presents a problem, where weight versus suppression potential is a factor, where an electrically non-conductive medium is needed and where people compatibly is an overriding factor. When environmental impact is a consideration, HFC-227ea is particularly useful. It has zero ozone-depleting potential, low global warming potential and a short atmosphere lifetime. These characteristics make it suitable not only for new installations using FIREX-200 total flooding systems, but also for Halon 1301 replacement applications. Certified by BSI and VDS.
Features and Benefits
- Colorless, odorless
- Stored as a liquid
- Electrically non-conductive
- Discharges as a gaseous vapor (due to its relatively low boiling point)
- Zero ozone depleting potential.
HFC-227ea system shall be used on the following class of Hazards:
Class A & C:
1) Electrical and electronic Hazards
2) Telecommunications Facilities
3) High value assets, where the associated down-time would be costly.
1) Flammable liquids and gases.